The Black Disruptor Programmes are for Black Females who are 19 and above, unemployed, or in low skilled employment on a salary under £25,000 PA.
The purpose of all Black Disruptor programmes is to empower black women with skills on fully funded boot camps and accelerators where they can learn skills that will upskill them and enable them to improve their career or business prospects.
Black Disruptor courses are intense and the learners will be required to do homework and dedicate time to self-learning to get the most out of the course.
The course will be a part-time Scalability, System Design and Infrastructure Bootcamp. It will run twice a week in the evening for 30 weeks between 6pm and 9pm. This will be an intense course, and learners will be required to do homework to ensure that they are getting the most from the course.
- Unit 1: Introduction to design principles & how to choose a design principle
- Unit 2: Fundamentals of coding with python
- Unit 3: Web Application & Software Architecture
- Unit 4: Build a Backend REST API with python
- Unit 5: Microservice Architecture: Practical Implementation
- Unit 6: AWS Architecture
- Unit 7: Preparing for System Designs Interview
Applications Open people based in North-West England (eg Manchester) | Bootcamp Begins on the 7th March 2022