About Our Bootcamps 👉🏾 : The Black Disruptor Programmes are for Black Females who are 19 and above, unemployed, or in low skilled employment on a salary under £25,000 PA.
Why do we run them? 👉🏾 : The purpose of all Black Disruptor programmes is to empower black women with skills on fully funded boot camps and accelerators where they can learn skills that will upskill them and enable them to improve their career or business prospects.
BECOME a Black Disruptor! Learn online on a tutor-led BootCamp, surrounded by a community Black Female Disruptors.
DISCLAIMER 🚨: Black Disruptor courses are intense and the learners will be required to do homework and dedicate time to self-learning to get the most out of the course.
Who is the Software development & Architecture BootCamp for ? 💁🏾♀️ ✨ 👩🏾💻
- Black Women
- Based in North-West England
- With junior level skills in coding/programming
- Interested in gaining Mid Level Skills for career progression and Pay increase
The course will be a part-time Scalability, System Design & Architecture Bootcamp. for Coding Bootcamp Alumni or Junior level software developers. Classes will take place TWO Evenings a week in the evening for a duration of 30 weeks between 6pm and 9pm.
- Unit 1: Introduction to design principles & how to choose a design principle
- Unit 2: Fundamentals of coding with python
- Unit 3: Web Application & Software Architecture
- Unit 4: Build a Backend REST API with python
- Unit 5: Azure Microservice Architecture: Practical Implementation”
- Unit 6: AWS Architecture
- Unit 7: Preparing for System Designs Interview
Applications Open to people based in North-West England (eg Manchester) | Bootcamp Begins on the 21st March 2022